AppExchange connector

Mono translation off 18 May 2006

Yesterday I moved the proyect-so-far to FC4 to build it with Mono.
After a few twist, get to build but when run the tests it simply failed.
The exception is thrown at the moment of creating sObject from the proxy created by means of wsdl utility.
By now, the translation is paused and will ask to the mono-lists about the exception.

NAnt config for Mono 18 May 2006

Moving to netfx 2.0 27 Jun 2006

I’ve decided to migrate the project to .NET 2.0

The reason? No real reason to keep with .NET 1.1.

Advance Report 10 Jul 2006

All over the weekend I was working on this. The migration to .NET 2.0 is complete but felt there is no a strong reason (so far) to implement the latest characteristics of 2.0 (generics and the like).
Also, created a svn repository to track changes and share work whenever I’m not home.
Right now there is a IObjectAdapter.Query() method that return an IList with all columns. Guess there are some refinements required: specify columns, add criterias, maybe some additional signatures (an sObject, an array of sObject).

Example of method signatures 17 Jul 2006

These are the samples for the next method signatures:
- Insert(sObject)
> Inserts one sObject
- Insert(IList sObjects)
> Inserts a collection of sObjects

- Update(sObject)
> Update by object Id.
- Update(IList sObject)
> update by object Id.

- Delete(sObject)
> Delete by Id.
- Delete(criteria)
> Delete by criteria/condition
- Delete(IList sObject)
> Delete a collection ob sObjects by Id

Se agregó la función de conversión 14 Nov 2006

Finalmente está disponible la función que convierte de un objeto partnerApi a otro sforce.
Espero terminar esto pronto :D

También se agregaron las firmas de los métodos DAO (insert, update, delete). Actualmente solo levantan una excepción de tipo NotImplementedException, pero ya se completaran.

Mucho tiempo después…. 1 May 2007

Estoy retomando de nuevo este asunto. Incluso la versión 8 quedó atrás. A pesar de eso sigo viendo en el foro de salesforce que los usuarios .NET no consiguen fácilmente usar esta API. Por eso estoy de vuelta.
Ya tengo banda ancha de nuevo así que puedo estar probando constantemente mis avances (uso pruebas unitarias ¡eh!).
Hoy avancé un par de llamadas. Ya tengo funcionando el Insert de un solo objeto. :D

AppExchange API 9.0 online 1 May 2007

Migration to .NET 2.0

Trash
Jul 10 Continuar con Building connector
Trash
Jul 10 Migrar proyect PartnerApi.Test
Trash
Jun 28 Migrar proyecto PartnerApi

Building connector

Object operations
Insert
- by collections
Delete
- by criteria/condition
Update
- by single item
Trash
May 1 - by single item
Trash
Nov 14 Add conversion: ChilliCoder.sObject => sforce.sObject
Trash
Jul 10 —query